At Remarkable IP we provide a broad range of services in the field of Intellectual Property including:
- Preparation and filing of patent, trade mark, plant variety and design applications in New Zealand and overseas
- Intellectual property searching services
- Freedom to operate searches and opinions
- Services in relation to infringement and validity of Intellectual Property rights
- Renewal of patent, trade mark and design applications in New Zealand and overseas
- Services in relation to the opposition of patent, trade mark and design applications
- Monitoring of competitor’s IP activities
- Management of overseas IP
- Copyright advice
- Preparation and filing of border protection measures
- Due diligence and IP audit advice
- Providing domain name advice and registration
- Assisting with the sale and purchase of Intellectual Property
If you would like to talk to us about any of the above services then please just give us a call or email. If you want a personal consultation and cannot come to our office, we can, in most instances travel to you if you are based in Otago or Southland.
We also provide services and advice to overseas associate firms seeking to protect their client’s intellectual property rights in New Zealand and Australia.